The machine tool casting industry during the tough period is also a process from large to strong, which is very important for its development. At the same time, the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" also puts forward a clear goal for China's machine tool foundry industry, that is, by 2015, the machine tool foundry industry should achieve a total industrial output value of 800 billion yuan.
Thanks to the improvement of China's foundry technology and the exploration and cultivation of foundry talents, China's foundry machinery industry has made tremendous breakthroughs in recent years. Although China's foundry industry market has been sluggish last year and its development speed is slow, the output of foundry machinery products has been increasing.
Although the development of China's foundry machine tool industry has achieved certain results, its development still faces many constraints. Especially compared with the foreign foundry machine tool industry, China's foundry machine tool industry is obviously behind the manufacturing process level. It has obvious deficiencies in the technical level and running speed of the core running parts, the product precision retention and the reliability of the machine tool.
At present, China's foundry machine tool enterprises lack the consciousness and ability of independent innovation and basic theoretical research, which restricts the development of China's foundry machine tool technology. Only through in-depth study of the characteristics and requirements of the user industry's product technology, while paying attention to the research of basic theoretical work, In order to make China's foundry machine tool industry develop better in the near future.
In addition, compared with the foreign foundry machine tool industry, China's foundry machine tool industry is obviously behind the manufacturing process level, which makes it obvious in the technical level and running speed of the core operating parts, product precision retention and machine tool reliability. Insufficient. It can be seen that in the future, the development of China's foundry machine tool industry must begin to actively seek new directions and ideas.
In order to adapt to the industrial restructuring and the development requirements of low-carbon economy, and to realize the scientific development of the precision casting industry, we must focus on the following tasks:
1. Cultivate strategic emerging industries and modern manufacturing services to adapt to the transformation needs of downstream industries, provide support for the steady and rapid development of China's equipment manufacturing industry, and provide a basis for the establishment of a modern casting industry system.
2. Completely build an education and training network system for the precision casting industry. Schools in various forms have effectively enabled the foundry education and training work to cover the entire industry.
3. Help enterprises effectively use international laws such as WTO to deal with trade disputes such as anti-dumping and strive for the right to speak in the international trading system.
4. Adhere to â€œgoing out, please come inâ€. On the basis of running a high-level forum of China's precision foundry industry and a high-level forum on the founding of the three sides of the Taiwan Straits, we will further organize the high-level forum for the foundry industry in Asia and the high-level forum for founding the BRIC countries. Actively participate in the World Foundry Industry High Level Forum.
5. Substantial participation in international standardization work. In the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" period, we will submit to the International Organization for Standardization several drafts of international casting standards developed by China.
6. Carry out the evaluation of the credit rating of the national foundry industry.
The backwardness of the casting machine tool technology level is a major bottleneck. Only by breaking this bottleneck, China's foundry machine tool industry materials are likely to make substantial breakthroughs and achieve rapid development in stable development.(Finish)